C4K combines mentoring and technology to prepare youth for brighter futures. C4K equips diverse youth from low-income households with STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) skills that prepare them to be competitive for college and career opportunities. We do so through:
- Supportive 1:1 and group mentoring
- Workshops led by staff and experts
- Field trips to help members explore college and career possibilities
- Access to industry-level technology
- A vibrant and fun learning environment
We are the only organization in Charlottesville that offers STEM mentoring. We offer personalized, professional-level support to youth creating projects in programming, game design, electrical engineering, robotics, audio and video production, 3D modeling plus our newest tech, virtual reality.
In our 18-year history, 98% of C4K members graduate high school on time, which is 20% higher than the city-wide average for youth from low-income households.
Click here for a virtual tour.
Join our mailing list to stay in touch: