Your donation to C4K helps local, low-income youth build skills for life success and develop positive caring relationships with community volunteer mentors. Your financial support or hardware donation can help us continue to meet these important needs in our community.
Computers4Kids will use your donations to continue to empower kids to reach their full potential. Since 2001, C4K has:
- Served more than 1,400 youth
- Refurbished and distributed more than 600 computers with lifetime tech support
- Delivered more than 30,000 hours of mentoring
- Provided hundreds of hours of educational programming each year
How to Give
- Make a contribution online now.
- Donate by mail. Checks should be made payable to Computers4Kids, 945 Second St. SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
Commonwealth of VA Campaign – C4K’s ID # is 3849
Combined Federal Campaign – C4K’s ID # is 75943
Giving More, Spending Less
Deductible Donations. C4K is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. In most cases, donations to C4K are fully deductible for donors who itemize deductions on Schedule A of their personal income tax return.
C4K accepts donations of marketable securities.
NAP Credits. Every year, C4K has a limited number of Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax credits available for eligible donations. Credits are being prioritized for members of C4K’s Trustee’s Circle. To learn more, please contact Kala Somerville at 434-817-1121 ex. 3.